Greener, Cleaner and Safer: Environmental Enforcement
For local authorities, environmental enforcement is an essential but problematic task. While the ability to issue, administer and process Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs) is vital to address concerns such as littering and dog fouling, ensuring greener, cleaner and safer local communities; increasing legislation and enforcement efforts are resulting in greater numbers of FPNs – the management of which presents a significant challenge for authority staff.
Fortunately there is a way to alleviate such concerns: Imperial’s Environmental Enforcement system effortlessly manages the entire process, from the issue of notices via handheld computers, through to back office, progression through the relevant path and to payment, prosecution or subsequent debt recovery.
Watch: Imperial Solutions for Greener, Cleaner and Safer Environmental Enforcement
Positive Parking Management: Imperial Solutions
With Imperial, local authorities can:
- Reduce administrative effort associated with managing FPNs
- Eliminate manual data entry and associated errors
- Issue retrospective postal FPNs where required
- Reduce community cleaning costs
- Harness data to target ‘hotspots’ and manage events
- Improve local image and create a more pleasant living environment
- Align Environmental Enforcement and Parking Management tools
Our Environmental Enforcement Customers
Glasgow City Council
Dedicated technology helps Glasgow to set new standards in environmental enforcement
A major advance in environmental enforcement is helping Community Safety Glasgow (CSG) to maximise the effectiveness of its drive to address litter
Fixed Penalty Enforcement
As we all work to keep our neighbourhoods greener, cleaner and safer, the number of Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs) issued by local authorities has increased.